1. What do we store?
- We collect personal information from you, including information about your:
- Contact information.
- Billing or purchase information.
2. Why do we store it?
- We collect your personal information in order to:
- Contact you with vulnerability information.
- Carry out billing activities.
- Verify with Google (as applicable) that you are a real person, in order to open a Dfend account for you.
3. How do we keep it safe?
- We keep your information safe by encrypting it where appropriate and restricting and monitoring data access to only those who have a genuine need to view it. Our systems are reviewed and test by world class security consultants on a regular basis.
4. How long do we keep it for?
- We keep your information for as long as you are a customer at which point, after notifying you, we securely destroy it.
5. Data breach reporting
- We will notify you if we determine that personally identifiable information about you held by SafeStack has been lost or stolen, such as by an information security breach.
6. Getting help
- You have the right to ask for a copy of any personal information we hold about you, and to ask for it to be corrected if you think it is wrong.
- If you’d like to ask for a copy of your information, or to have it corrected, please contact us at email@example.com